- Why Join UPEA
- Legislative Session
- Public Employee Salute
- Know The Issues
- Member Benefits
Public Employee Salute
Thank your favorite public employee by nominating him or her for the Utah Public Employee Salute!
We are looking for employees who demonstrate excellence in the following areas:
1. Extraordinary competence in performing functions
2. Creativity in identifying problems and devising workable, cost-effective solutions,
3. Excellent relationships with the public and other employees,
4. Commitment to serving the public as a client,
5. Commitment to economy and efficiency in government.
6. Volunteers his or her time in an effort to give back to the community.
• Be an employee of any city, county, or state government agency
• Be a public employee for at least six months.
If you have any questions, please contact Holly Kener at 801-264-8732 ext. 216 or email@example.com.
Winners will be announced bi-weekly on KSL Radio during the Doug Wright Show.
Sponsored by Mountain America Credit Union