- Why Join UPEA
- Legislative Session
- Public Employee Salute
- Know The Issues
- Member Benefits
- Wild at Work
- Salt Lake Bees
- Financial Education Systems
- Mountain America Credit Union
- Utah Grizzles
- Energy Solutions Arena
- Miller Motorsports Park
- Real Salt Lake
- Republic Mortgage
- Road to 850
- Rocky Mountain Raceway
- Safe At Home
- Hampton Inn & Suites
- Utah Shakespearean Festival
- Bassett Furniture Direct
- Noles Nursery
- Past Newsletters
Public Employee Salute
Thank your favorite public employee by nominating him or her for the Utah Public Employee Salute!
We are looking for employees who demonstrate excellence in the following areas:
1. Extraordinary competence in performing functions
2. Creativity in identifying problems and devising workable, cost-effective solutions,
3. Excellent relationships with the public and other employees,
4. Commitment to serving the public as a client,
5. Commitment to economy and efficiency in government.
6. Volunteers his or her time in an effort to give back to the community.
• Be an employee of any city, county, or state government agency
• Be a public employee for at least six months.
If you have any questions, please contact Christine House at 801-264-8732 ext. 212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winners will be announced bi-weekly on KSL Radio during the Doug Wright Show.
Sponsored by Mountain America Credit Union